Pages

Monday, 2 May 2016

1st May - Faces

Good Evening!  Sorry I'm running a little late with the challenge, I've been away for the bank hol and went a little earlier than I expected so no PC and I even forgot my phone...and I survived!  Has been a bit of a mix bag in the UK, warm and sunny followed by snow and hail stones the size of peas, no wonder everybody is dropping down with colds, you never know what to wear lately!  I wore one of my wooly dresses a couple of weeks ago and uggs, it was then 19 degrees and I was *really* regretting that!

We're bidding farewell to Plony on the challenges this month but not to despair, she is staying with Crafts & Me but is moving over to the Creative team so if you love seeing Plony's work keep popping back and see what else the girls post as there are some fab tutorials posted regularly here.

You may have also spied Faye's work, on the cover no less, of Making Cards Magazine using Jeremiah Ketner images, all available at Crafts and Me.  Well Done Faye, stunning work x

So onto our challenge for May, winners for last month will be announced on 8th.
This month we'd like to see the focus on the face.  Doesn't have to be human but the face is the main feature of your design.  

Rules: As always, unlimited entries if using Crafts & Me images but only one from other brands thanks.  Any entries not meeting the rules will be deleted sorry.  There is no limit how many other challenges you enter.  Please add your link to the linky below.

Lets see what the girls have been up to this month.....


Faye using Mornings by Jeremiah Ketner

Miranda using berry branches by Hannah Lynn





Plony using Ribbons and Bows from Jeremiah Ketner




No comments:

Post a Comment