Pages

Saturday, 1 April 2017

April Challenge - Things with Wings

Good Morning all and welcome back for another great challenge from Crafts & Me.  I've been away for a while due to losing both my parents within 2 weeks of each other at the end of last year so have taken a little time out but with the lighter nights and sunnier weather it lifts you out of that kind of mood doesn't it?  I've started work on my very overgrown garden which has been a bit of a mission and planted a couple of conference pear trees to remind me of my folks as they had a pair of them in their garden too.
With the sunnier weather it also brings out the Things with Wings!  I work from home mostly and I'm sat with my headset on talking and this absolutely massive bee flew in the window behind me!  OMG nearly had heart failure!  I love bees but not that close!
Our theme for this month is just that - Things with Wings!  But fairies and butterflies are much more welcome in my house haha!

We'll be catching up with winner's posts very soon so please check back.

Our prize this month is: 
PRIZE £10 DIGI VOUCHER


As always please follow our simple rules.  For each challenge you may enter UNLIMITED entries per person if using a Crafts and Me image and 1 entry for any other image. You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you like.


Over to the girls for some inspiration, thanks for stopping by - Vix


Cicci using I Wish by Emily Luella *Coming soon!*



I have coloured this with Copic Markers 
Copic Combo is
Skin: E50 51 04 15 11 53 Y06 00
Hair: B000 RV04 02 C 3 7 10 2  FBG2  FRV1 RV55 52 YG01
Background: B000 FB2 YG01 RV02 04
White Posca Pen for Dots

****************************************

Miranda using Sara Burrier's Norah.
I coloured this image with coloured pencils


******************************

Coloured with coloursoft pencil on Kraft card











3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, how difficult that must be to lose both parents so close together, my prayers are with you.

    Wow to the gorgeous DT inspiration for the next challenge, love them all!

    XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of both your parents! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the loss of both your parents-take care x

    ReplyDelete