Pages

Sunday, 2 April 2017

Hana by Jeremiah Ketner....


Hello Crafts & Me followers,
Here I am today with a little card that I created with the beautifull Hana by Jeremiah Ketner....
I coloured her with Colourblend pencils and Blending liquid. I got some new Shabby Chic dies and they fitted this stamp perfectly.
I used a frame die and fold it in half to make it a standing cardbase, then cut the die again this time in sparkly silver cardstock and added the coloured stamped image to it and decorated it with a swirl die and some flowers and ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration for today....



4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. It's totally stunning and this image is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the die cuts you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely enchanting design and coloring!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete